How to Request Accommodations

Hello 10th Grade Families:

Any special education accommodations that 10th grade Pre-ACA students currently receive through Hanover County Public Schools do not apply to the Virginia Placement Test for English or Math or Reynolds classes not held at Patrick Henry. This includes Student Development 100 (SDV 100) or Health 115 (HLT 115) scheduled during summer 2018.

If you need to request special accommodations through Reynolds, please click on the following link:

Requesting accommodations can take a while to be reviewed and processed so please contact the Office of Student Accommodations in a timely manner.

Contact Dr. Almaz “Mimi” Getachew directly if you would like information on how to request accommodations at or call the Student Accommodations office at 804.523.5628.

Want more information? Visit Under the Student Services tab, select “Office of Student Accommodations.”



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s